Description: Ignite your professional and personal development during Hungerford Nichols’ student leadership program. You will have the opportunity to converse with CPA professionals, gain a network of other local accounting students, and participate in the Clifton Strengths assessment and talent building workshop.
How to Apply:
- Submit resume and statement of purpose to email@example.com
- Statement of Purpose guidelines:
- 1-2 paragraphs
- Why are you interested in pursuing a career in public accounting?
- What are you hoping to learn through this leadership experience?
Requirements to Apply:
- Interested in pursuing a career in public accounting
- Accounting major
- 3.2 GPA or higher
- Sophomore or Junior status (Earning Bachelors or Masters within 3 years)
- Invested in professional development, excellence and the community