Leaders In Training
Ignite your professional and personal development during our student focused summer leadership program. You will learn from our CPA professionals through one-on-one interaction, gain a network of local accounting students, and participate in the Clifton Strengths assessment with talent building workshop. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for public accounting internships.
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Friday, March 31, 2023
Where (subject to change)
Hungerford Nichols CPAs + Advisors
2910 Lucerne Drive SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Ignite your professional and personal development during Hungerford Nichols’ Spring leadership program for accounting students. We also encourage students to register who are undecided but leaning towards a career path in accounting or related field.
The program itinerary is three-fold:
- Presenting you with helpful information about the firm and career paths within public accounting in a fun, engaging environment
- Participation in a Gallup Strengths assessment and activity to help you gain awareness and appreciation of your natural talents
- One-on-one interviews and small group interactions with professionals to accelerate our interest in getting to know you better
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for public accounting internships with our firm and to help you determine the “right-fit” for yourself in the pursuit of professional fulfillment.
- Pursuing degree in accounting or related field OR undecided AND
- Interested in learning more about public accounting
- Eager to engage with professionals and like-minded students