Leaders In Training
Ignite your professional and personal development during Hungerford Nichols’ student focused summer leadership program. You will learn from our CPA professionals through one on one interaction, gain a network of local accounting students, and participate in the Clifton Strengths assessment with talent building workshop.
Half of the program will take place at our Grand Rapids office location. The other half will be spent getting to know one another off site at the West Michigan Whitecaps baseball game! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for public accounting internships.
June 7, 2022
Office Session: 1 PM – 5 PM followed by a West Michigan Whitecaps game starting at 7 PM
Hungerford Nichols CPAs + Advisors – 2910 Lucerne Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
How to Apply
- Current resume
- Statement of Purpose guidelines (1-2 paragraphs):
- Why are you interested in pursuing a career in public accounting?
- What you are hoping to learn through this leadership experience?
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
Requirements to Apply
- Interested in pursuing a career in public accounting
- Accounting major
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Sophomore or Junior status (Earning Bachelors or Masters within 3 years)
- Invested in professional development, excellence and the community
Connect With Our Team
Contact our HR/Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.