Tax & Business Advisory CPAs + Advisors
We offer good ideas and business advisory services to strengthen your financial and operational processes. Today’s dynamic environment requires business executives to access up-to-date insights into the company’s financial and operational performance — especially the risks that can derail the company’s progress.
From assistance in purchasing a business, selecting the best entity type, choosing the appropriate financial management software, through the growth process and the eventual sale of your business, Hungerford Nichols can assist and guide you through the processes. We start with a review of your goals and help you create systems to keep you on track, meet regularly, and guide you through the twists and turns. We offer realistic advice and good ideas coming from experienced professionals who have worked with hundreds of businesses at different stages of development.
Our business advisory services include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing your business plan and budget
- Operational and profitability consulting
- Inventory management
- Cash flow projections and cash management tools
- Strategic business planning and forecasting
- Interim controller and CFO
- Business purchase, merger or sale
- Selection of business entity and structure of multiple entities
- Assistance in obtaining financing
- Internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- your performance against those in your industry
- Compensation and incentive plans
- Risk assessment and investigation
- Financial reporting system selection and implementation
Connect With Our Team
Get in touch with our CPAs and business advisors today. We have five locations acrossto help serve you better. Visit our offices in Grand Rapids, Greenville, Holland, Muskegon, or St. Joseph.