Trust & Estate Planning CPAs + Tax Advisors
Our team of professionals is committed to understanding your individual needs and family dynamics to best tailor our trust & estate services to your goals. The estate planning process can be described as an ongoing journey. By creating relationships with multiple members of our firm, we are able to develop comprehensive solutions that meet the family objectives.
We work with many of the leading banks, trust companies, law firms, as well as individual trustees. Whether you need one-off accounting or tax return preparation, on-going tax filings, or long-term estate planning, our Trust & Estate team is ready to assist you.
The estate planning process can be described as an ongoing journey. By creating relationships with multiple members of our firm, we are able to develop comprehensive solutions for the entire family. Flexibility and controls allow for the plan to meet the family objectives.
Our services include:
- Estate planning
- Valuation and wealth management services
- Advising on transfer strategies
- Asset analysis
- Estate return (Form 706) preparation
- Fiduciary Income Tax (Form 1041) preparation
- Quarterly or Annual accountings
- Special-needs trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLP)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT)
- Intentionally Defective Irrevocable Trusts (IDIT)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRAT)
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts (CRUT)
- Charitable trusts and foundations
- Accountings to aid in the administration of a trust
- Gifting through various vehicles using discounting
- Gift Tax (Form 709) preparation
- Forensic accounting (Services performed in conjunction with our Forensic & Litigation team)
Connect with Our Trust & Estate Advisors
Get in touch with our CPAs and business advisors today. We have five locations acrossto help serve you better. Visit our offices in Grand Rapids, Greenville, Holland, Muskegon, or St. Joseph.