Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Mission
We are committed to inclusion, equity and collaboration for all clients, employees, and the communities we serve. Our dedication to the diverse perspectives, ideas, and experiences is central to our culture and encourages individuals to be themselves.
View our recent DEI Newsletter 2021 Q2
Our work here is never finished. We are taking a multi-dimensional approach to tackle our evolving DEI goals.
The DEI Committee is split into subcommittees that welcome a rotation of members and guests; each with it’s own focus.
- Learning and Education
- Identify and inform
- Host learning opportunities for employees to attend (at least one training each year related to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, etc.)
- DEI Calendar of Events (internal/external)
- DEI Book Club
- Women’s Affinity Group
- Human Resources
- Employee Handbook review to ensure inclusive policies and updates
- Shareholder / Employee DEI Goal Setting
- DEI Competency Performance Review
- Inclusive Onboarding for new hires
- Recruit and retain diverse talent
- Central communication channel for firm messages re: DEI
- Website content
- Social media content
- Identify, invite, and participate in DEI events and festivals (Grand Rapids, Greenville, Muskegon, St. Joseph)
- DEI Scholarship
- Involvement at local schools, speaking engagements, and mentoring