Talent Experience Manager
• Fruitport High School
• Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies – Western Michigan University
• MBA in Human Resources Management- Davenport University
• SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional) – Society of Human Resource Management
• Certified Gallup Strengths Coach- Gallup
What is your area of specialty – how do you best help your clients?
• Human Resources
• Talent Acquisition
• Benefits Administration
• Learning and Development
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
What are your top 5 strengths? What is your favorite strength?
5. Input – my favorite! For me this means my constant collection of new experiences, ideas, travel, and meeting new people.
How do you like to give back to the community?
• Decision Committee Member – Friends and Families of Cystic Fibrosis
• Board Member – Breathing Becomes Effortless Foundation
• Accounting Advisory Board – Davenport University
• Alumni Judge – DECA
• United Way Campaign
What are your superpowers – something you’re good at that others should know about?
My superpowers are my creativity and my poker face.
Accomplishment you’re proud of?
I’m proud to be a valued member of Hungerford, an organization that cares deeply for its people and community.
Tell us about your life outside of work (family/pets/sports/activities/interests/hobbies)
• Trying New Restaurants
• Live Music
• Thrifting and Shopping
• Family and Friends – fun fact: I’m a twin!
• Staying Active – running, spinning, bootcamps
• MSU and Detroit Lions
What is your favorite part of working at the firm?
I may be biased, but everything!