• Bachelor of Science in Financial Accounting from the University New Haven in West Haven, CT.
• Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA) and the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA).
• QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor.
What is your area of specialty – how do you best help your clients?
• Focus in medical, dental, veterinary and other professional services industries.
• Business and personal income tax planning and preparation.
• Consulting with clients throughout the year – with goal setting and planning.
• 35 years of experience.
What are your top 5 strengths? What is your favorite strength?
My favorite strength is developer – finding ways to help others achieve their goals.
How do you like to give back to the community?
• Tutoring in Kalamazoo Public Schools through Communities in Schools.
• Involved in Portage Chapel Hill Church, part of the Confirmation Team and Refugee resettlement Teams.
Tell us about your life outside of work (family/pets/sports/activities/interests/hobbies)
• Being with family – daughter and son-in-law in Boston area.
• Love to travel and do the planning for the trips.
• Reading and walking/hiking with friends.
• Favorite pastime is watching movies, attending live Theater and music events.
What is your favorite part of working at the firm?
I really enjoy my co-workers and that work/life balance is a priority for all.