Manufacturing Industry CPAs + Tax Advisors
In today’s ever-changing economy, many local manufacturing & distribution businesses face serious challenges, including increased competition in the U.S. and abroad. While these developments present challenges for West Michigan businesses, we like to remind our clients that this business climate also creates opportunities.
The professionals at Hungerford Nichols are equipped with experience, skill, and a wealth of strategic ideas for growth and success. Our partnership in the prestigious, a worldwide group of independently owned CPA firms, adds even more depth to the knowledge and resources of our firm.
West Michigan is our home. And we’re not afraid to say, we’ve been around for a while. Because of our long history here, our staff offers manufacturing and distribution specific expertise in a wide range of industries including:
- Auto industries
- Furniture manufacturing
- Plastics industries
- Food processing and distribution industries
- Shipping, packaging, and distribution industries
- Closely held businesses
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Internal controls assessments
- Start-up and development consultations
- Operational reviews
- Business valuation
- Debt covenant analysis
Accounting & Consulting
- Outsourced accounting services
- Software evaluation and implementation
- General ledger accounting and analysis
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports
- Inventory analysis and support
- Fraud detection services
- Federal, state, and local tax preparation
- Multi-state income tax
- Tax planning and consulting
- Sales and Use tax compliance and consulting
- Cost segregation studies
- Strategic planning
- Budgets, forecasts, and projections
- Management transition and succession planning
- Compensation and incentive planning
- Financial planning
We believe manufacturing is an important part of Michigan’s economy and its future.
We are proud to help raise awareness of the career opportunities available in manufacturing for students in West Michigan. Hungerford Nichols was part of a committee that partnered with Soapbox Pictures (a local company), to create this video in collaboration with the Greenville Chamber of Commerce, Greenville High School and many local Greenville manufacturers and businesses to help attract High School students into the manufacturing profession. The committee was instrumental in securing funding, production and promotion of the video.
Hungerford Nichols is a member of the Proud to Manufacture in Michigan Friends of Manufacturing. To learn more, visit their website at www.mmtc.org.
Connect With Our Team
Get in touch with our CPAs and business advisors today. We have five locations acrossto help serve you better. Visit our offices in Grand Rapids, Greenville, Holland, Muskegon, or St. Joseph.